Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nothing Too Exciting!

As you can see I'm still trying to get the hang of this whole blogging thing! There hasn't been anything too exciting going on with us. It's actually been pretty quite, since I've had my surgery. For those of you who don't know, I had surgery about two weeks ago. I had to have my gallbladder removed. What I thought was terrible heartburn from being pregnant, turned to be gallstones. I kept having horrible pain, and finally went to the ER, and that's how they found out I had gallstones. They had to hurry and do surgery that next week, because there is only a small window that they can do surgery with being pregnant. I have four incisions, that are healing well. I'm glad that it's all over and I don't have to be in pain anymore! Now it's just counting down until this baby comes....and boy I can't wait!!! I NEVER want to be pregnant ever again!! lol.

6 comments:

  1. I hear ya on that. Being pregnant sucks, but the kids are cute! I'm glad all went well with your surgery. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck- I had to have my gallbladder out right after I had Brendan-having a gallbladder attack was the worst pain I have ever had in my life-worse than childbirth!! Glad everything worked out though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there sister! Love the blog and now we can know whats going on with eachother and never half to talk again, ever!! Just kidding, I am so excited to see what this next baby looks like, if she's lucky she'll look like me, but not as fat LOL! JKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited I can see you guys anytime I want! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man that stinks. My gallbladder is still intact and I hope it stays that way. I don't like being sick so I can only imagine that it was crappy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Missy you updated you blog (I'm one to talk). Next time can we get some pics though? J/K Glad everything went well with the surgery!

    ReplyDelete