Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer
















Can I just say that having four kids is a little crazy!! I thought I was busy with three, but four sure does take the cake! Now that I have been home and am a stay-at-home mom, I have had quite a bit of adjusting to do. I wasn't too keen on the idea of staying home, but I'm getting adjusted to the idea. I remember one of my good friends saying, once you are home, you will think how did I ever work, go to school and have kids and still get ready for the day. I couldn't even imagine getting myself and four kids ready everyday, and getting me off to work. Don't get me wrong I am thankful I can stay home, but I do miss my paychecks and especially shopping!! For anyone that knows me, I do LOVE LOVE TO SHOP!! lol. I know it will get easier as the days go on, and especially when Azelynn and Blair get a little older. I am having fun watching the kids grow and change everyday.

6 comments:

  1. Staying home is an awesome job, but I do agree with you that it takes some time getting used to it. I worked full time with Jaron until he was 3 and when I quit I would wake up and freak out thinking I was late for work. Sometimes I even felt guilty that I would still be in my pj's at lunchtime...not anymore! It's a hard job, but very rewarding. I know my kids like it. Now you just have to join all of us moms at the park and have regular playdates. Good luck with the adjusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you became a stay at home mom at the wrong time...right when I moved away. Just kidding. You will love it and somedays you will hate it but it is for the most part wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's hard. This is my 3rd year at home, and I'm still not used to it!! We will definitely try to make the dinner and blessing. Why should we break tradition now?!? Tell everyone I said hi, and let me know if I can do anything. I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE being at home! U'll get the hang of what works and what doesn't. I saw Azelyn at church and it took every ounce of me not to scoop her up and take off! I LOVE you kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Missy, those are the cutest pics ever...love the dresses, love the hair, handsome Jarom, everything! Thanks for the cute invite in the mail. We'll definitely be there, maybe a little late, but there nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics! It really is not easy to be a stay at home mom. I feel really lucky to have my job. It is definately the best of both worlds. I am able to do most of my work from home, unfortunately the only time I seem to have free to work is in the middle of the night. Some day I'll let it go and just stay home.

    ReplyDelete