Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Good Laugh at Mickey D's

So, I have to say that ever since they have built the new McDonald's on Losee we have been frequent customers during lunch time! It so happened this week, my dad took us there for lunch, except this time we did a quick run through the drive-thru. After I got done placing the order for everyone, Kaylee decides to roll down the window and yell as loud as she can to the lady taking the order....."and one ice-cream to go!!" My dad and I just looked at each other and started laughing so hard. I felt so bad for the poor lady taking the order! When we got to the window to pick up our food, the lady asks me.....so which one of your girls yelled....."and one ice-cream to go???" I just started laughing and told her it was Kaylee, my four year old. She laughed and said that all the workers in McDonald's heard what she said, and they all got a good laugh for the afternoon. I swear Kaylee definitely keeps us going, and she is one funny girl!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, she knows what she wants!! Can you blame her- I love a good ice cream cone every now and then.

    ReplyDelete