Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kids Say the Funniest Things....

So, first I have to say that my kids are totally obsessed with Beethoven the movie. Especially Azelynn. We have been trying to convince Jesse to get a dog, but he won't give in. The kids would like to have a Beethoven dog, as would I. So, today I loaded up all the kids and took Jarom to school. On the way home Kaylee asks me, mom I wonder if BUCK is a boy dog. Now, BUCK is my mom's black chow-lab. I proceeded to say yes, BUCK is a boy dog. She says, Ummm...well Beethoven is a boy dog too, and he got infected by a girl dog and that's why they had so many boy and girl dogs. I have never laughed so hard in all my life. I swear I laughed all the way home, and still laughing walking into the house. Kaylee saw me laughing in the car, and she started laughing too. Kids are funny and you can always count on a good laugh!

3 comments:

  1. That's too funny- man that must be some kind of infection cause so many of us, not just dogs, seem to have caught it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's hilarious! Jantzen is the same way...what would we do without our kids to keep us laughing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love her! Too cute and too smart, I'm so glad to see a new post. I miss keeping up with your fam. Have a great day babe, love ya!

    ReplyDelete