Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mom's 50th Birthday Party




I am way overdue for making this post! January the 15th was my mom's 50th birthday. I can't believe she is 50. She sure doesn't even look like it. I always tell her, mom you don't even look your age. Thank goodness for that, because now I know what I'll look at her age! lol ;-) We had a great time together as a family. We all went to P.F. Chang's and had some wonderful food. After dinner, we came back and had cake and ice cream at our home. She opened up one of the best presents you could ever receive. My grandma and grandpa are taking her to Hawaii in June. Needless to say, my and I were a little jealous. We said they could totally pack us in their suitcase, and not even know we were there! I hope they have a fabulous time in beautiful Hawaii. Happy Birthday Mom, we love you very much!

2 comments:

  1. I CANNOT believe she is 50!! She doesn't look it, and you better tell her I said that!! I LOVE and MISS my "Las Vegas Mom"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50 and still rockin it! Happy birthday to mom, and maybe in another 50 a 100th party can be thrown! Tell her she looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete