Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love Day




My brother-in-law decided he wanted to be the "Love Doctor!"




Jarom wasn't quite awake.
He wished he could have slept in a little longer.

For our Love Day I fixed the kids pancakes, with all the Valentines trimmings that go with it. Azelynn was the only one downstairs, and wanted to help decorate. She kept eating all the sweethearts, and kept me pretty entertained while I cooked pancakes. It's never a dull moment when she's around! ;-) Later that night, we had my family over for dinner. I fixed BBQ Root Beer beef sandwiches, which was a big hit with everyone. It sure tasted yummy! All in all we had a good day.

2 comments:

  1. yeah another post, you're doind great! I love seein the kiddos and can't wait to come for Easter. Sounds like you all had a good v-day!

    ReplyDelete